Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Things I Love




Sigh.  Sometimes I just go to YouTube to waste time.  Don't judge me....you do it too.  Today, I was reliving some of my favorite moments from last season's So You Think You Can Dance.  I LOVE that show.  I love dance and I think the show represents so many styles so well.  Anyway.

Backstory:  For the last few days, I have been really emotional.  It is probably a combo of lots of different things going on in my life, but they all kinda built up and made me cry yesterday.  I don't want to get into it, but my wonderful husband was there to hold me for a good long time.  Nothing really serious is going on, just life.  But sometimes its really really nice when you have someone to cry with, you know?  Anyway, watching this dance from last season always touches me and I hope it makes you smile.  We all need someone to share life with-- even when it sometimes just plain sucks.  This dance makes me feel the same way I feel when Jordan holds me and tells me everything will be okay.  And you know what?  It will.


3 comments:

  1. Yep, sometimes ya just gotta cry. Maybe it's something in the air. 'Cause I've been on the verge of tears or crying for about a week now. I have NOTHING to really pin it on either. It just is. Hope you're feeling better soon.
    By the way, can't wait to hear about the cruise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interestingly, when Cat started to comment after the dance (BTW, SOOOOO Good!) I thought of a certain "Ashley"!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOOOOVE that dance- her skirt is amazing and Jakob was totally the best dancer on last season hands down. can't wait for this season to start!!

    -bee

    ReplyDelete