Tuesday, May 4, 2010

I Have Some News...and the News is This:

I have entered into the world of blogging and may never return. Yeppers, I have been considering starting a blog since I saw that movie about butter, I mean, cooking through a cookbook-- and have finally convinced myself that there is little, or no, risk involved.

My amazing husband Jordan helped me come up with the name of this blog. Since I KNOW you are all (by all, I mean maybe the two people r
eading this) wondering the meaning behind the name, I'll go ahead and tell you. My maiden name is Kleinman. My first name being Kaitlynn. Yes, that means that for 23 years of my life, I have been forced to smile and answer the question "Hey! Does your middle name start with the letter 'K'? Cause that woul
d be hilarious. You know...the 'KKK'?". Me: "Nope. Sure doesn't--and that would be pretty crappy of my parents."

Sigh. My initials are/were KDK (which, in truth, IS kinda funny cause I sometimes go by the nickname 'Katie' or phonetically 'Kay-Dee'...think about it) until I married my husb
and and now my last name is Bluth. :)
Hence, my brand-spanking new monogram reads like a radio station: KDKB. Home of the pie-obsessed.

In other news--Jord and I are settling down for our weekly viewing of Glee, which I look forward to like I look forward to the day before Thanksgiving (i.e. PIE DAY). So, peace out for now. And thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

  1. Well, I am now an official follower! Can't wait to hear about the crickets chirping this summer! JK...haha

    ReplyDelete