Monday, December 10, 2012

'S Wonderful!

Ok...I know I said I had a million ideas for blog posts, and that is true.  I just don't really have time to post them.  Actually, its just that it isn't at the top of my priority list when I do get the time.  I'd rather bake or watch netflix with Jordan.  Oh well.  I guess I'll never be a professional blogger.  Good thing it was never a dream of mine.

What was a dream of mine, however, was to be a professional performer.  Happily, that has come true. This week I'll be opening a Gershwin review called 'S Wonderful.  Its super cute and has so much music and dancing in it!! You should come see it.  Bring a date.  Its romantic :)





More fun pictures to come!!!

Get tickets and information at Phoenix Theatre's website.

1 comment:

  1. Um Can I just say how adorable you are as a redhead? My goodness!

    ReplyDelete