Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Oh yeah...and this is what happened at Christmastime...

So I was cleaning off my camera and realized that I didn't post anything about Christmas or the 20th Anniversary tour of Forgotten Carols!  Oops.  I got too excited about other things I guess.

So....here are some pictures from when I went to visit him in SLC and Park City (I am the only one with a camera, so that's why those are the only pics I have)

The Olympic Sled Runs in Park City


So cute!

Happy to see each other!

Yep....he had to do Trigonometry during the show....

Gili, Christy, Jordan and Kelly waiting to sign autographs
Post Cast Party and Cheesecake Factory Taste Competition

The 20th Anniversary Cast of Forgotten Carols

Poster
So that's that.  Update on 12 Princesses:  it made it to the FINALS!! It's now one of only 5 movies that is is being considered for the grand prize of a million dollars and being produced by Warner Bros!  Its also still in the running for Best Dialogue Track, and Michael Sackett is still in the running for Best Actor!  Yay!!!!

1 comment: