Friday, January 6, 2012

New Year!

Happy New Year!!  So, I fell off the face of the earth for awhile.  I'll try to post some pictures from December--my show, visits to Jordan on tour, Christmas, etc.  But, first, I just wanted to quickly acknowledge how amazing my husband is (again).

I've been rehearsing for another show this week and its been very, very stressful.  The human brain can only handle so much!!! Anyway, Jordan has been recovering from some sickness, but yesterday, he still found the time to be a superhero.  I woke up to an incredible back rub.  I was surprised and all the explanation I got was, "Its one of my resolutions to give you more backrubs."  Seriously.  Who makes resolutions to do that??? My husband. :)

Then, he helped me finish taking down all the Christmas decorations, including the tree.  A mammoth undertaking, and yet, it was done and spic and span before I had to go to rehearsal.

I came home for a super quick dinner break to the smell of freshly baked chocolate chip cookies.  Just the pick-me-up I needed when facing another 4 hours of rehearsal.

I got home and we got to talk for a little while before hitting the hay- he had rehearsal that night too, and they both went well.

Love it!!!!!!! If yesterday was any indication of how this year will be, 2012 is going to be amazing!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment