Monday, February 14, 2011

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY


This will be short and sweet, but on this Valentine's day, i just wanted to be redundant and say how much I love my husband.  He is the greatest blessing in my life.  He treats me with respect, love, generosity, and kindness.  He is chivalrous without being demeaning and always takes the time to listen when I have something important to say.  Of course, I find him totally sexy and attractive (especially those forearms of his), but one of the most attractive things about him is his personality.  I love his laugh, and I love that we can talk for hours.  We've always been able to.  So go ahead, laugh at my cheesy facebook messages and proclamations of love.  I don't care.  I'll just turn my Jordan Bluth cd up louder and smile, cause he picked me.  :)

Happy Valentine's Day, sweetheart.  I love you.

1 comment:

  1. You are lucky indeed...you got yourself a real Prince. Then again...he's pretty darn lucky as well! Happy day o' love you silly kids.

    ReplyDelete