Saturday, July 9, 2011

Harry Potter!

Hello all!  As you may have noticed, my blog has gotten a makeover--thanks to a ridiculous amount of free time backstage during Oliver!.  I LOVE Harry Potter.  I got hooked on the books in junior high and have been a huge fan ever since.  My sweet husband, who knows me so well, even got me my own set of hardcover books in a Hogwarts trunk for our wedding day!  No silly engraved champagne glass that I will only ever drink sparkling cider out of....you know what I like, baby :)

Anyway, I was so sad when the last book came out because that was all I was going to get from the series. But, gasp, the movies ended up being very good!  Though they can't possibly include everything from the books, I think they've done a great job capturing the spirit and world that so many people love.

So, next week, you better BELIEVE I will be crying and cheering when Harry has his last hurrah.

Enjoy the new look of the blog for a little while, until I see the movie and re-design it again during another performance.

ps--i can't see my followers anymore!?  is it just me?

4 comments:

  1. i am seriously so scared to read anything that has the words harry potter in them in case it gives something away. my heart was beating so fast as i tried to scan this for any key words that might tell me this is a spoiler. im so nuts!!! CANNNNNNNNOT wait till next weekend. i wish you guys were here so we could see it together. nathan says im going to crying from basically scene one. ughhhh. im so excited. hahaha. this is such a long comment! hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha!! I can't wait to hear what you think about it!!!! I wish I could see it with you too. I am planning on it being good enough to see again though, so maybe we can go check it out together in august!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Kaitlynn, this is a good post and it made me happy.

    ReplyDelete