Thursday, October 21, 2010

My Best Friend's Birthday

Okay, so in all honesty, Jordan is and will always be my best friend.  Sorry, but that's the way it rolls and that's the way I think it should be.  So there.  But this post isn't about him.

Its about my best girl friend, Nikki!  So last week she turned 28 and it is so exciting.  We wanted to throw her a birthday party, so we did it the night before her actual birthday because of scheduling problems.  Jordan and I drove back up to vegas that morning and then I got started on my mom's recipe of chicken enchiladas and a double layer chocolate cake. (ps i have never done the double layer thing and I was really impressed with Jord's knowledge of how to cut one top so its level.  despite my hard work, one layer came out perfectly, and the other did not....so the frosting became the glue.)  Jordan also helped a TON with the decorations--he is very creative in that way...and also very tall, so it makes it so much easier.


Lighting candles
 Anyway, they came over after dropping their adorable son off with a babysitter, and we had ourselves a good time with good food, music, games, and dessert!! Enjoy the pics!
Nathan, Me and Nikki!

The Gang with my supercute Hubby and his "party shirt"

Making a wish!



So, anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

1 comment:

  1. What a great party that was. Thanks so much to you guys for being our besties. Ha. We love you guys and will miss you when you hit da road for AZ.

    ReplyDelete