Tuesday, July 20, 2010

My brother

:)  Sorry about my hiatus, but I have been pretty busy.  Busy counting down until my brother gets back from his MISSION!!

Before I met my husband, Ryan was my best friend.  I love him so much and I can't wait to see him.  He gets back on Thursday and then my whole family is coming up to see Jordan and I in Logan on Monday!!! Oh so many things have happened since he left.  A quick recap:

1) Met and started dating Jordan.
2) Blackbeard
3) Holly Jolly Christmas
4) Moved to NYC
5) Got engaged
6) Carousel in Massachusetts
7) Got Married
8) Forgotten Carols tour
9) Moved to Las Vegas
10) Moved to Logan for UFOC

That's a lot of moving and doing big life things!! I have been buried in scrapbooking for the last week trying to get it done before the fam gets in (btw WHY is scrapbooking paper so expensive?).  I should get b back to it actually.  But one last thing....

2 comments:

  1. I adore that pic of you and Ryan. Sooo adorable of both of you.
    I think it's so sweet that he was your best friend. Can't believe he will be home on Thursday, man that flew by.
    Enjoy your time with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I imagine Skype will be getting a workout on Thursday. We're excited to see him but wish you & Jordan were going to be in the festivities too! It's always fun to see you & Ryan interact. So thrilled for you to get him back on speed dial!! Btw - Are you having someone voice record his homecoming? We could, if needed.

    ReplyDelete